Understanding cabinetry grades is the first step in choosing
the right cabinetry for your new kitchen. Regardless
of your budget, Coastal Kitchen and Bath Designs ensures the
best value for your cabinets. There are four grades of
cabinetry; Production, Semi-Custom, Popular and Furniture.
Here you will find an overview of each, but we invite you to
visit our showroom (1 York Street, Suite 102 in York) to
examine each grade for yourself on our Cabinet Comparison
Production Grade Cabinetry is primarily framed
construction, with a minimum number of styles, acceptable finish
quality, limited accessories and customization, limited
finish selection, manufactured for
delivery within 2-4 weeks.
Kabinart produces beautiful cabinetry with quality
American craftsmanship to add distinction to your Kitchen
and Bath at affordable prices. Key features include:
- 3/8” laminated plywood box.
- 1/2” plywood drawers, undermount epoxy-coated drawer glide. Upgrade to dovetail
- Knife hinge on traditional overlay. Concealed cup
hinge on full overlay.
- Furniture finish on all wood doors and frames. Natural
maple laminate interior.
- Short lead time.
- Low Cost.
Semi-Custom Cabinetry is higher in quality than Production
Grade and offers a wider selection in styles, finishes, and
accessories, some customization (at higher costs than
Production Grade), and delivers in 6-10 weeks.
Dura Supreme Company combines elegance with all the
modern conveniences to produce a customized Kitchen and Bath
with handcrafted workmanship including:
- 1/2” plywood box, Supreme coat laminate or maple
plywood interior, mortise and tenon frame joints.
- 5/8” thick solid Maple dovetailed drawer with natural
finish, tongue and groove joined, epoxy coated side mount
glide. Upgrade to full extension or Blumotion under
mount drawer slides available.
- Knife hinge on 1/4" overlay and 3/8" recessed; Compact
hinge on full overlay; Decorative barrel or concealed
hinge on beaded inset doors.
- Furniture finish on all wood doors and frames, Supreme
coat laminate wood veneer interior.
- Custom paint options, increased flexibility in design.
Popular Custom Cabinetry
has higher quality exterior features including a wider range
of styles, wood species and stains. Additionally, popular
grade cabinetry comes with both framed and frameless
options. These products are also suitable for other room
applications. Delivery varies from 6 to 12 weeks.
Jay Rambo provides:
- 1/2” plywood box, birch veneer interior, improved
interior finish, hardwood face frame.
- 5/8” solid maple hardwood drawer, standard dovetail
joints, epoxy-coated solo under mount glides. Upgrade to
full extension under mount glides available.
- European compact hinges.
- Furniture finish to all wood doors and frames.
- Custom paint options, glazes.
- Increased flexibility in design, countless options.
Superior finish techniques.
- Eurostyle frameless upgrades available in melamine or
natural maple plywood feature dovetail and under mount
- Longer lead times.
Furniture Grade Cabinetry
has superior quality in interior and exterior construction.
This grade is best known for its unique cabinet styles,
quality of painted and unusual glazed finishes, excellent
interior accessories and many options.
Delivery will range from 10-14 weeks
The exquisite line of Furniture Grade cabinetry featured
at Coastal Kitchen & Bath Designs is
A fully custom furniture manufacturer from the heart of
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Christiana Cabinetry
features uncompromising quality, workmanship and:
- Premium solid wood construction, mortised and tenoned,
¾” veneer core white birch plywood.
- Drawers are 5/8” solid maple with dovetailed joints.
Bottoms are birch veneer. Natural finish interior. Euro
style metal drawer box available.
- Concealed under mount slides; full extension undermont,
- Superior furniture finish to all wood surfaces.
- Complete design flexibility– frameless or framed
construction available. 10-14 week lead time.